6. I am not my actions. I am the actor. My actions may be good or bad. That doesn't make me good or bad.
7. I am not free as to the things that will happen to me. But I am 100% free as to the attitude I have towards these things. My personal well-being or my suffering depend on my attitudes.
8. I do not have to prove myself to anyone. I need only to express myself as honestly and effectively as I am capable.
9. I am free of animosity or resentment.
10. My emotional well-being is dependent on how I love me.
Power to all the mamis! Let's keep taking care of us... we deserve it.
**Write these down and continue to add to your wall, mirror where you can read them everyday and make them part of how you always see and think of yourself.