Sunday, October 23, 2011

Love Thy Self: Part II

We continue our journey with the next statements:

6. I am not my actions. I am the actor. My actions may be good or bad. That doesn't make me good or bad.

7. I am not free as to the things that will happen to me. But I am 100% free as to the attitude I have towards these things. My personal well-being or my suffering depend on my attitudes.

8. I do not have to prove myself to anyone. I need only to express myself as honestly and effectively as I am capable.

9. I am free of animosity or resentment.

10. My emotional well-being is dependent on how I love me.

Power to all the mamis! Let's keep taking care of us... we deserve it.

**Write these down and continue to add to your wall, mirror where you can read them everyday and make them part of how you always see and think of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment