1 lb. ground beef
1 12 oz package of No Yolk egg noodles
1 c. Kraft Italian five cheese mix
1 c. medium cheddar cheese
1 c. parmesan cheese
1 26 oz Ragu traditional sauce
30 sliced Hormel pepperoni
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- In a skillet, cook ground beef seasoned with salt and pepper until evenly brown. Drain and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook noodles in boiling water until cooked thoroughly. Drain.
- Evenly spoon 1 cup of sauce on 9x13 in baking dish. Pour noodles over sauce, followed by the ground beef and Italian five cheese mixture. Pour remaining sauce over layers and finish it with the cheddar cheese, parmesan and rows of pepperoni.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes or until cheese is melted.